At the conferece, all healty and safety measures will be followed to ensure the safety of participants!
- Only people who have been vaccinated, recovered from COVID-19, or who present a negative test result can take part in the conference. On-site rapid testing will NOT be available. Please have your certificate and ID ready for checking at the registration desk.
- The easiest way to prove infection safety is with an EU Digital COVID Certificate.
- Masks need to be worn in public places where the Covid Certificate is not checked, incl. restaurants, shopping centres etc.
- Travellers who arrive in Estonia by plane must complete the cross-border traveller’s declaration form and be prepared to present the form upon boarding the plane.
- If you are travelling from outside of Europe you must provide a PCR test not older than 72 hours. If you are travelling inside the European Union, proof of full vaccination with an ID-card or passport is enough.
- Participants will receive an information letter with updates if there are any new restrictions
- You can also check the current information and restrictions here.
Below you can find information about various categories:
Hotline: Call the local Coronavirus crisis hotline at (+372) 600 1247.
Coronavirus crisis information website: read more here.
Health Board information page: read more here.
Travelling and the cross-border traveller's declaration: read more here and here.
EU Digital COVID Certificate: read more here.
Entry requirements for the conference: read more here.